- The product for sale that brings Burton, Woody, and Helena to Montreal with the Paranoid Belgian and Belgian Ambassador
- H.R. Arnault is attempting to purchase the R.E.M. for White Sand Equity
- The Paranoid Belgian refuses to sell to White Sand Equity after the events of Montreal, and now The Firm must set up an Auction with multiple buyers
- H.R. reveals to Burton that the deposits are actually played out, and have no value. Burton dreams that the auction for the deposits seems actually to be an auction for the Boy himself.
- Tess and Taka each discover a shrine to the Boy featuring the words RARE EARTH METALS and RAPID EYE MOVEMENT, created by Kumiko.